The owner and principal engineer of Chinook Wind Recording is
Kerry Webster. He began his career in radio broadcasting in 1972, and worked at various times for local radio stations and NPR. He returned to audio work in 1994, after a long career in newspapers. He holds a B.A. In Communications from Seattle University. E-mail him at email@example.com
• Shelly Lively worked in live television production before becoming a freelance marketing and event-planning consultant. An avid bluegrass musician, she plays guitar and banjo.
• Eli Henneberg is a freelance recording and sound reinforcement engineer who is often "the guy on the board" at those big outdoor concerts. He is a graduate of Seattle Institute of the Arts.
• John McDonald is a veteran recording engineer who worked for studios in New York City before coming to the Puget Sound area. He runs webcasts for Microsoft from his home in Tacoma.
• Courtny Stewart trained in recording studios in Los Angeles and Portland, and now manages a Tacoma movie theater.
• Ryan Dustan is a musician and recording engineer who also works at Ted Brown Music.
• Royce Baer is a recent graduate of Tacoma School of the Arts who is assistant sound technician at the Broadway Center for Performing Arts.
• Shelly Lively cut her teeth in video production as a camera operator for a religious broadcaster. She makes cable commerclals and promotional videos with her own company, Lively Productions.
• Katie Ross is studying English and Drama at the University of Washington. She was on the video crew at Puyallup High School.
• Leslie Webster is a full-time mother of two who is also an accomplished artist and still photographer.
• Connie Webster is a graphic designer who learned to run a camera during endless City Council broadcasts by TCTV in Olympia.